In sanskrit, the word Jyotish, translated as "science of light" refers to the profound and mathematically sophisticated form of astrology originating in the ancient Vedic traditions of India, known as Vedic Astrology. Jyotish describes the planetary patterns at the time of our birth and gives us valuable clues to understanding our life's journey. The location of various planets during your birth, can be mapped out scientifically through an astrological horoscope. According to your personal chart, certain planets will be well positioned, some will be unfavorable, and some will give mixed results. Vedic Astrology opines that karma is not eternal and can be changed. There are several ways to balance or enhance one's planetary karma. One powerful way is by knowing and wearing your personal gemstone(s). By keeping the proper gemstones in touch with the body, profound and significant changes take place over time.
Let me explain, the cosmic color spectrums emanated by the different planets, are similar to the color spectrum of the coorespondant gems. The cosmic energy of the planet is reflected on the human body through the gem and creates an effect by absorption and reflection of the rays and vibrations. The gem acts as a filter and produces a positive or negative effect, depending the need of the body. Like the crystals used in radio technology are the fundamental constituents of transmitting, receiving and transforming invisible energy into sound, thus the crystalline structure of the gemstones attract and condense the cosmic, planetary energies that rain from the sky to earth and transform them for use by the human physiology. Now more then any other period in history, where knowledge and technology of natural gemstones has reached a peak, a divine, cognitive sciences made available to anyone who would love to live a more peaceful, balanced and harmonious life.
What’s next? After the session with your Vedic Astrologer, and you know what your personal gemstone(s) are, I make the process super easy for you.
- Based on the recommendation from your astrologer, you decide which gemstone(s) you want to wear or at least view.
- I’ll gather a parcel of gemstones to show you, based on, what you want to see.
- We’ll set up an appointment to meet so you can touch, feel and lay the gemstone on your hand to vibe it out, as every gemstone carries its own energy and personality.
- If you live out of state, or country, we can meet up on Skype or FaceTime to view the stones. I will share with you how to check in within to vibe if a stone is right for you. It's really easy, and I find to be accurate.
- We arrange a date and time that works. We either meet in my office or I make a house/office call if this is more convenient for you.
- If none of the selection of gemstones I bring to you for viewing work out, it’s all good.
- I’ll search for more stones and will bring you another parcel of stones to view.
- We will keep viewing gemstones until you find your stone. You will know which gemstone is yours.
- Once you’ve picked out your gemstone(s) we can look into designing a piece of jewelry that will frame the stone.
- We discuss how you want to wear your gemstone(s).
- Mala/rosary/prayer/meditation beads
- Once the design is worked out it will take a couple of weeks to produce.
- The setting of the stone will be set on an auspicious day so that you receive the most blessings possible.
That's it. Super easy.
The piece of jewelry designed with your personal gemstone is made to assist you in areas of your life that may need an extra boost...to simply bring... many blessings to YOU.